Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Glimpse at home | Valentine's Day Impromptu Photo Session

I (Nicole) have lots of excuses as to why I didn't buy anything for my husband anything for Valentine's Day....
1.  We rarely exchange gifts for Valentine's Day
2.  We are trying to save money
3.  I was a little out of commission with two wisdom teeth pulled on Monday
4.  I have 4 kids to homeschool and worry about all day...

...I could go on....

but I was feeling might bad on Thursday when he handed me a hand-made card, complete with colored-pencil drawn rose and sweet note inside.   I was officially a Valentine's Day failure!  Sooooo while hubby was at work I raided the kids closets, set up a backdrop and lights and we did a Valentine's photo session!!!  He was THRILLED to have a cute printed card with the kids picture!  Yep, I redeemed myself!  Next year I will plan better.....


No comments:

Post a Comment