Sunday, October 27, 2013

Graham | Des Moines Newborn Photography

Ummm, yeah.  It's been, what...two weeks since we last posted.  I'm a blog slacker, I admit it!  We have been CRAZY busy.  Hubby and I just completed our first marathon (did I say CRAZY yet?  CRAY-ZAY!)  It was really hard (duh!) but I wasn't expecting HOW hard....I am so excited that we finished and although that day we SWORE we would never do it again, we are already plotting to do another one (Chicago?) in a few years....

And on top of all the crazy life stuff, we have had SO many awesome photosessions!  I posted a sneak peek of Graham a few weeks ago and here is more from his session!  I am a bit bias I know, he is my cousin's first little one, but he is seriously one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen!  Good  job mom and dad!!!
 Here is a quiet little look into the life of Graham, just a few days new!!!








Congrats Frannie and Eric!  He is absolutely beautiful and you guys are going to be the most wonderful God-honoring parents! 


No comments:

Post a Comment