Hi, All. Deb here enjoying the start of a fabulous Friday.
So what are some of the fabulous (but simple) things that I'm enjoying today?
5. A crown. No, I'm not earthly royalty. This is a dental crown that is going to be 'set' today. I know that doesn't sound all that fabulous -- until you've had to live with a temporary crown for a week. Thank you, Dr Krehbiel's office, for fitting me in today!
4. A single-cup coffee maker. I'm a tea drinker but it works the same. What did we do before Keurig came up with these very-expensive-but-can't-do-without cups of individual hot deliciousness?
3. Sandals. I can't do the open-toe ones. I can't do the in-between the toe ones. But I do love my old-lady, cover-the-bunions, strap-on-with-velcro sandals.
2. On-line forums. Today's technology lets me learn from others easily & quickly & at my own pace. Bible studies and photography and digital scrapbooking are my passions.
1. Printer paper. Even though I am a digi-freak (ask my co-workers at Principal), I do love paper products. I love wandering through office-supply stores absorbing everything paper & print. And even better: Photos on super-fine paper from a pro-print-lab! Mmm-mmm-good!