Sunday, June 9, 2013

Photography Prompt Sunday: Colors of My World | Photography Challenge

PhotoPromptSunday
Ohhhhhh snap! Hey there shutterbugs! Nicole Young of Urban Wings Art here! And I am excited to be bringing you some fun Photography Prompts for the month of June! Each Sunday I will send you out into this crazy big photographable (is that a word?) world with some fun, unique and maybe a little quirky assignments to get you snapping during the week! And I don't want you to just TELL me that you snapped the photos...I want to SEE them! So be sure to post your photos to the Creative Pixel gallery and show off your creativeness! And don't be afraid to join in no matter what level you are at! Use your big daddy DSLRs if you have one, or use your phone camera! There are NO rules, okay....there is ONE rule....have a CRAZY GOOD TIME! Please feel free to mix these up, do them in order, skip some, add your own, or combine them....just remember the rule....have a CRAZY GOOD TIME!!!

 This week's photography prompts: COLORS OF MY WORLD
  • Photography Prompt 1: Purple....Yep, we are doing colors this week! And to get your creative mojo a flowin' I thought I would give you some CRAZY colors...so consider today a gimme....the rest you may have to work a little harder on......are you ready for the challenge?
  • Photography Prompt 2: Fallow....yup...it's a color....don't believe me? Google it! Type in "fallow color" then go be creative!!! I TOLD you this wasn't going to be easy......
  • Photography Prompt 3: Razzmatazz....not joking here. This is ACTUALLY a name of a color....do you have a guess as to what color it might be close to???? I would have guessed wrong my first guess. How about you? Thank you crayons for coming up with such fun color names!
  • Photography Prompt 4: Arsenic...sounds sorta depressing doesn't it? Doesn't have to be! Be creative and get those dark-blue-gray photos captured!!!!
  • Photography Prompt 5: Xanadu....yep....grey-green. Yucky blucky grey-green. But I bet you can find something beautifully creative....go for it!!!
  • Photography Prompt 6: Congo Pink! I love this color! What can you find that is this cheery luscious pink shade?
  • Photography Prompt 7: Saffron. LOVE this color too! How about you? The brighter the better in my opinion!!!!
Be sure to share all your photos with us at the Creative Pixel! We love seeing your creativity at work! And we love being able to comment on what you have done! Thanks for joining in on this fun Photography Adventure! Keep snapping this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment